Zimmer Compliance Hotline
Zimmer has since 2004, had a toll-free telephone number and reporting system for the reporting of compliance concerns (the "Compliance Hotline"). Callers may use the Compliance Hotline to report compliance concerns including those in any of the following areas:
- Violations of applicable laws and regulations
- Violations of Zimmer's Code of Business Conduct
- Violations of Federal Health Care Program Requirements
- Violations of Zimmer's Policies and Standard Operating Procedures
- Concerns about Zimmer's accounting, internal accounting control or auditing related matters
- Other general compliance concerns or issues
All reports to the Compliance Hotline are confidential. The Compliance Hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Hotline calls are received by a trained operator at an independent call center hired by Zimmer. Callers may remain anonymous. Zimmer will investigate and follow up on all Compliance Hotline reports. Zimmer prohibits retaliation against any individual who makes a report of a suspected compliance or legal issue.
To Submit a Report
You may use any of the following methods to submit a report:
a. Within the United States, call 1-877-593-4582
2. Click on this link - https://www.compliance-helpline.com/Zimmer.jsp to:
a. Submit a new report
b. Follow up on an existing report
After completion of your submission, a report number and PIN will be assigned. You can use this information to check the status of your report for feedback or questions.